Monday, June 2, 2008

Luggage is here.......

Kaitlin, Lee and Michelle's luggage came in today !!! We all went to the Airport to pick it up. My one bag is still not here. :(( I hope it comes in tomorrow. They said they would call.

But at least I packed my cloths in by carry on..... so it is good. The other bag had the soccer balls and some medical supplies, kids’ cloths. But it’s all good. So the Ladies and Gentleman are unpacking their luggage.


The drive to Entebbe was an adventure. Lots of people on the roads, in cars and walking and riding the on BODA's!!!.. (Motorcycles) more like scooters to me- This is fastest and cheapest way to get around town on the BODA.... have not tried it..... yet!!! And driving here ..... Well let's just say! the objective is to get to the destination...... the fastest way you can on a two lane road.......... that should say a lot. In other words passing cars and playing “Chicken” is the norm.

to be continues........

No comments: